Go to contents

Etude House

All Themes > Fashion & Beauty

replies 3 | views 454
poweredbykpop
poweredbykpop 25 (Trainee)
last activity 2013.09.17 03:11 post 25 thumbs up 3

2013.09.17 03:10

What are you guy's favourite Etude House products? How are they and are there any bad points about them? And has anyone tried the Magic BB Cream, I'm wondering whether I should get it or not~ ^^

poweredbykpop  clicked thumbs up on this!
reply (3) | | bookmark | more
Laura Lee
Laura Lee 38 (Trainee)
last activity 2013.10.17 23:41 post 38 thumbs up 9

2013.09.19 01:10

BB Cream

I've been using Etude House BB cream ever since I started using makeup, and it suits me just fine. :D I love Etude products because they're cute, affordable and effective. Nail polishes are nice too, especially the ice-cream nails :D

reply (0) | | bookmark | more
Danny_Park
Danny_Park 147 (Trainee)
last activity 2014.03.04 09:17 post 147 thumbs up 12

2013.09.18 15:32

BB Cream Cotton Fit...

I love this BB Cream, is just so light and work perfect for my sesitive skin. Other product that I really likes is the Foam Cleansing Pore of their line Baking Powder. The Tonic Wonder Pore is just asome too.

meishenme
meishenme 28 (Trainee)
last activity 2013.10.04 04:49 post 28 thumbs up 6

2013.09.17 04:10

From Etude I like ''Dear Girl's Cute Eye Maker'' the most!

I like Cute eyes maker it is 7free and makes aegoyo line . I also  like Eye's cream (mint's cooling type) and The Etude House CC cream was good for its price :) I don't recommend foot masks from etude , they are not working on me :D Also a lot of people thinks the latest mascara '' Shockara''  which Kristal advertised  was hard to apply . About BB Cream , I want to say now its time for CC cream you should try one ;) But if you want coverage still go for BB , CC has less coverage but it is also a good product for skincare, it is a multi functional cream with  both make up & skincare benefits :) 

So, if you are skincare type of person I suggest Etude's CC and the other brands also has very good ones ;)

About Magic BB I haven't tried it but I've heard that it is not as good as other BB's from etude .

Hope this helps ^.^

You can post new thread after log-in

This week's popular threads

Recent replies

Sub theme

Go to the theme board

Go