Go to contents

Music?

All Themes > General Talk

replies 4 | views 498
LeleAlabbasi
LeleAlabbasi 632 (Rookie)
last activity 2015.06.08 08:00 post 1,218 thumbs up 680

2014.02.19 22:43

People now are attracted to looks rather than a person's music?

They like a group for the member's looks more than their music?

What do you think?

reply (4) | | bookmark | more
Ryka Esteban
Ryka Esteban 3 (Trainee)
last activity 2014.02.22 13:43 post 3 thumbs up 0

2014.02.22 13:40

mmmmmm..

, well we have different preferences,, but for me it goes together, looks and music.

LeleAlabbasi  clicked thumbs up on this!
reply (0) | | bookmark | more
marie19
marie19 104 (Trainee)
last activity 2014.06.21 08:28 post 104 thumbs up 16

2014.02.22 13:16

i like groups because of their music not their looks..although its really hard to dont notice kpop groups looks i mean they are gorgeous... but people like groups for many reasons and their looks is one so I guess is not bad to like groups because of their look as  they support their music 

Cathy
Cathy 527 (Rookie)
last activity 2014.11.26 15:27 post 532 thumbs up 38

2014.02.20 12:36

Re.

Groups that look visually attractive of course attracts me at first. But i'm into kpop mainly for the music. The handsome korean mans are just the cherry on top. LOOL

Music really matters to me, so if the music can't hold up then obivously i won't like their music as a group.

However, what's different in korea is that they do lots of korean shows. Beside just making music, they entertain. In my case, if someone is funny (which i adore in guys) then i really fall for them (or the group).

I mean. . .they might not have a good comeback song, or one album might be bad, but not all the songs in their whole career would be like that. 

tixxx
tixxx 63 (Trainee)
last activity 2014.11.24 10:05 post 63 thumbs up 2

2014.02.20 09:17

Why not both and more?

I believe a person will become a fan of someone for more than just 1 reason alone.

How much they like the personality of the person as well as how they look. The music is the cherry on top. Kpop in general is music you just have fun with or enjoy.

There are some more serious music in the popular scene, but if a person is looking just for more music they would be looking at Korean music in general (indies, ost, soundtracks etc) not kpop. Most people wouldn't really care about how the person even looks like if the music is all they really liked.

If you don't understand what I'm saying. How many times have you watched a movie or something and a song really caught your attention. You look for that song to listen to again but you don't exactly look for a video of the person/composer singing/performing it. Kpop is different because these are mostly dance/performance groups that dance/sing and also show more of themselves/personality on tv.

I think these are different things and something that can both be enjoyed at the same time.

You can post new thread after log-in

This week's popular threads

Recent replies

Sub theme

Go to the theme board

Go