2014.04.09 00:12

Why you like it?

reply (6) | | bookmark | more
babyforever
babyforever 53 (Trainee)
last activity 2014.07.03 21:09 post 53 thumbs up 8

2014.05.03 20:45

Hmm

My fav drama is Emergency couple, because it's really interesting and i love the actors, the plot is catchy & the story can happen to everyone :)

reply (0) | | bookmark | more
Tainara
Tainara 368 (Rookie)
last activity 2014.05.03 00:31 post 370 thumbs up 6

2014.05.03 00:31

49 Days

It was a really meaningful drama. I really liked how this drama showed that most times we are sure of somethings in our lives but in the end things aren't the way we were sure they were...also I like how it shows things we never expected may be happening without us realizing (good and bad things).

Eloise C
Eloise C 717 (Rookie)
last activity 2014.12.19 05:39 post 721 thumbs up 39

2014.05.02 09:24

I guess my all time favorite would most likely be heartstrings~ I love it so much b/c they have great osts in the drama and I really like the actresses and actors in it :)

Vanessa
Vanessa 385 (Rookie)
last activity 2014.10.02 22:50 post 392 thumbs up 58

2014.04.10 14:19

~

I finished watching Dream High and Dream High 2. I personally prefer Dream High although, I love JB's character in Dream High 2. I feel like Dream High has more ummm emotion? Something like that haha. My favorite character from Dream High would beee Go Hye Mi and maybe Yang Jin Man. Go Hye Mi is a really cool character in my opinion and Yang Jin Man is just funny. XD The storyline was very interesting in Dream High. I loved how the loan sharks started to turn "better" ~ And for some reason, I never really hated Baekhee. >u> In Dream High 2, I really liked the Hae Seong and JB couple. The Rian and JB couple didn't work for me haha. 

Natasha
Natasha 483 (Rookie)
last activity 2015.02.22 19:36 post 489 thumbs up 78

2014.04.10 13:57

Nail Shop Paris

It's so hard to just choose one favourite drama, but I just recently finished watching Nail Shop Paris and I absolutely loved it. It was short and sweet with only having 10 episodes (I watched the whole drama in one day :P). It was a fantastic romantic-comedy with some mystery as well. If you like genderbends (girls disguising themselves as guys) you will love this one. The cast was absolutely brilliant... and good looking ;P (Park Gyu Ri from Kara, Jun Ji Hoo, Song Jae Rim and Cheondong/Thunder from MBLAQ). The thing that I absolutely loved about this drama was that it was unpredictable unlike other dramas and everything was unexpected but in a good way. So if you want a short, fun, cute and easy-going drama, I definitely recommend this one.

bananana
bananana 2,094 (Rookie)
last activity 2015.09.01 16:44 post 2,139 thumbs up 2,143

2014.04.09 17:20

Not

I don't have a particular favorite. I have dramas that I definitely like over others. There's Soulmate. It's a great drama. The soundtrack is fantastic--the best in my opinion of all dramas. It's fun and well-written. I always recommend this drama. There's two Japanese dramas I love. They are Tatta Hitotsu no Koi and Antique Bakery. The former was absolutely adorable. There's nothing special about the story line I guess. It is pretty basic and simple, but it's one of those sweet dramas that while doesn't stand out in terms of plot, is just so adorable and cute. It's a nice rom-com. Very cute. Antique Bakery is fun and whimsical. The characters are lovable and funny. I enjoyed the series thoroughly. Dong Yi is a historical drama. It's 60 episodes long. It does drag because of the extension, but it's pretty cute. The romance and palace intrigue are what draws me to historical dramas in general. The beginning is a little slow. They start off with the children so you'll probably have to wait until the adults come in to get hooked, but you probably will.

You can post new thread after log-in

This week's popular threads

Recent replies

Go to the theme board

Go