Go to contents

EXO-L FANCLUB WINNERS UNFAIR?

All Themes > General Talk

replies 5 | views 973
Elish Luna
Elish Luna 33 (Trainee)
last activity 2014.10.01 22:00 post 33 thumbs up 2

2014.09.30 20:52

WHAT DO YOU THIN KABOUT THE EXO-L FANCLUB WINNERS WHICH CONSISTS OF 90% KOREAN  FANS, 8% CHINESE FANS AND 2% INTL FANS. UNFAIT? OR JUST THE RIGHT SET OF WINNERS.

Jessica  clicked thumbs up on this!
reply (5) | | bookmark | more
nadia gangemi
nadia gangemi 16 (Trainee)
last activity 2014.10.06 06:26 post 16 thumbs up 1

2014.10.06 06:18

wait

About the '90% KOREAN  FANS, 8% CHINESE FANS AND 2% INTL FANS' i think this is normal because they have more korean fans after all! Wait I thinkthat is unfair is that more than one intl fan won more that 2 prizes with is impossible (like really, it's mathematical impossible)

reply (0) | | bookmark | more
Julia Fan
Julia Fan 100 (Trainee)
last activity 2015.07.22 02:33 post 101 thumbs up 17

2014.10.06 05:19

yup

it's quite unfair.. but well.. we can't do anything about it

Ciel
Ciel 3 (Trainee)
last activity 2014.10.01 09:17 post 3 thumbs up 2

2014.10.01 09:17

A little quick on the uptake?

Hahaha! Are you sure that's just not the frustrated fan in you talking? 

Not that I don't understand your sentiments, but if you tally the number of fans according to assumed race (Korean, Chinese, and other International fans) and do the math, Korean winners do not make up 90% of the winners. It's a good split between Chinese fans, roughly around 35~40% of each category.

If we are talking about a fair distribution, I would say it makes perfect sense. Logistically speaking, there's just a greater number of heads in East Asia. Yes, EXO does have many international fans outside of its home country, but probability wise, you just have a larger pool to pick from China, Korea, and Japan. (I mean, just look at the population! LOL That's practically half of the world's population right there!)

Of course, we'd all like to be selected, but probability doesn't lie. That's also another reason why we call these things like raffles and draws a 'lucky event'; the lower your probability of becoming selected, the correlation of 'higher luck' you have. 

You'd better be off studying hard, getting a good job, and then buying a ticket to see their concert. :) 

(And on a side note, contrary to popular belief, international fans are given special priviledges and bonuses. ^^ There are many agencies, events planned by the tourist sector in South Korea that specifically caters to the international fans, giving them leeway and opportunities that home-bound fans would struggle for.) 

tanika
tanika 268 (Rookie)
last activity 2015.08.12 07:07 post 272 thumbs up 355

2014.10.01 05:31

re

I'm not in the EXO -L Fan club  but i think that is so unfaire. i can see like 50% Korean.  But they have international fans all over the world. so to make it 90% korean is so unfaire. and i know they have a lot of fans in China too.

Parkington Lane
Parkington Lane 43 (Trainee)
last activity 2014.10.01 02:26 post 45 thumbs up 39

2014.10.01 02:26

RE:

First, can I ask where I can find the list with the winners. Second, I think SM and YG always do that - they pick people who live in S. Korea or neighbouring countries so that they can ship their prizes faster and cheaper

You can post new thread after log-in

This week's popular threads

Recent replies

Sub theme

Go to the theme board

Go